The Recruiter will partner with Business Development to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and to deliver the best medical coding talent to the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships. This is a FT position working on-site in Mandeville, LA.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
WHY CHOOSE MEDKODER??
• Privately held, growing company with strong values and ethics
• Generous time off: 15 vacation days, and 8 paid holidays
• Internal network of Medical Coding Industry Leaders - CEO is a Certified Coder
• 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for employees
• 401K and Profit Sharing
• STD, LTD, Life insurance, and FSA Program
• Uncapped Bonus Incentive Plan